How We Treat:
- At Aspen Ridge Physical Therapy, our mission is to help every patient Feel Better, Move Better, and Be Better!
- We strongly believe that every patient deserves one-on-one treatment and personalized care. We start on the very first visit by assessing and evaluating every patient to get a customized diagnosis so we can create a personal plan of care and treatment plan for each patient.
- We provide manual hands-on therapy, IASTM, soft-tissue mobilization, customized exercises plans, joint mobilizations, as well as modalities to help each patient feel better and eliminate their pain.
- Spanish Speaking Available
- Traction (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Genu Bender (Knee Range of Motion Equipment Therapy)
- Dry Needling
- Women’s Health / Pelvic Floor
- Lights / Infrared Therapy
- Compression Therapy (Normatec)
- Venom Vibration / Heat Therapy
- Hyperice & Rapid Release Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Customized Exercise Programs
- Electrical Stimulation (E-Stim / TENS)
- Cryotherapy / Cold Therapy
- Vibrating Foam Roller
- Manual Hands-on Soft Tissue Mobilization
(Click on images to enlarge.)
Customized Exercise Programs:
Our therapists create customized and personalized exercise programs for each patient according to their specific injury and condition. We tailor exercises to the patient’s specific diagnosis, and demonstrate all exercises, explain the ‘why’ of each exercise, and provide an emailed and/or printed copy of all home exercise plans.